Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy our close proximity to fishing, boating, nature walks and sports of many kinds. Culture vultures will find music, theater, and museums just minutes away in downtown Portland. And for those whose vacations are not complete without some power shopping, Portland abounds with owner-operated shops, galleries, and boutiques filled with fashion, supplies, and objects d’art you simply won’t find elsewhere.
There is so much here you may run out of time before you run out of things to do. But make sure you save time for plenty of serene relaxation right here on Crescent Beach.
Chef Andrew Chadwick will join other renowned area chefs for Portland’s Food and Wine festival opener, Harvest on the Harbor 2019, The Festival comes alive at this celebration of local chefs and farmers collaborating to deliver a beautiful, multi-course dinner. Showcasing chefs from Back Bay Grill, David’s Restaurant, EVO, Five Fifty-Five, Lio, Sea Glass, Solo Italiano, Sur Lie and Union.
The evening is a benefit event for Full Plates Full Potential
6:30pm - 9:30pm
Brick South at Thompson's Point
8 Thompson's Point Road
Portland ME, 04102
Maine Foodie Tours
Join Maine Foodie Tours as they uncover the storied past and current culinary scene of vibrant Portland, ME with their highly entertaining guides. On all of their tours, you’ll enjoy tasty samplings of local fare created by talented artisans who continue to create and inspire!
Autumn By The Sea
Welcome to Autumn in Maine - a dazzling array of color awaits.
- Bright and cool autumn days, with cooler nights allow the brightest colors to come alive.
- Enjoy the stunning fall foliage on the coast from the privacy of your balcony or deck - with views of our wildlife habitat and Crescent Beach.
- Meander along the coast for a scenic drive along Route 1.
- Visit a local pumpkin patch where you can pick-your-own Maine apples, enjoy a hayride, or take home some Maine made goodies.
- Kick your feet up at the outdoor fire pit in the evening.