Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy our close proximity to fishing, boating, nature walks and sports of many kinds. Culture vultures will find music, theater, and museums just minutes away in downtown Portland. And for those whose vacations are not complete without some power shopping, Portland abounds with owner-operated shops, galleries, and boutiques filled with fashion, supplies, and objects d’art you simply won’t find elsewhere.
There is so much here you may run out of time before you run out of things to do. But make sure you save time for plenty of serene relaxation right here on Crescent Beach.
Maine Foodie Tours
Join Maine Foodie Tours as they uncover the storied past and current culinary scene of vibrant Portland, ME with their highly entertaining guides. On all of their tours, you’ll enjoy tasty samplings of local fare created by talented artisans who continue to create and inspire!
Autumn By The Sea
Welcome to Autumn in Maine - a dazzling array of color awaits.
- Bright and cool autumn days, with cooler nights allow the brightest colors to come alive.
- Enjoy the stunning fall foliage on the coast from the privacy of your balcony or deck - with views of our wildlife habitat and Crescent Beach.
- Meander along the coast for a scenic drive along Route 1.
- Visit a local pumpkin patch where you can pick-your-own Maine apples, enjoy a hayride, or take home some Maine made goodies.
- Kick your feet up at the outdoor fire pit in the evening.