Exclusive Maine Vacation Packages
Inn by the Sea celebrates Maine with some great getaway experiences. Whether for a night, weekend or week, the Inn’s cozy outdoor fire pit, family-friendly resort amenities and activities, full-service SPA, and locally sourced dining at Sea Glass will create winter memories to be treasured.
Love is in the Air
Love is Inn the air this February where you can celebrate all month long! Reserve “Love is Inn the Air” package during the month of February and indulge in luxurious accommodations, memorable welcome amenities and a delicious breakfast included for your visit to Maine. Plan to impress the one you love where Luxury comes Naturally!
Love is Inn the Air
2 nights accommodations from 2/1-2/29/2024.
Chilled Bottle of Prosecco and Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Daily Breakfast credit of 60.00 per day.
Maine Resident Rate
Staycation in Vacationland
Embark on an unforgettable journey through the picturesque landscapes of Maine as you rediscover your state with a special offer crafted exclusively for residents. It's time to explore your home state like never before – because in Maine, every adventure feels like a getaway.
- 20% off per night
- Available for stays through March 2024
Fire & Ice
There is no better place to stay cozy this winter than by a warm fire with some Ice in your hands. Reserve 2 nights’ accommodations and keep warm by our Fire Tables at Sea Glass for 2 hours. Enjoy a complimentary bottle of Moet Ice and a nibble to start off a fantastic evening. Our Fire and Ice experience is accompanied by the Huga seat warming system and our cozy blankets will keep you toasty for hours. Don’t forget to order some bites from our Sea Glass menu to complete the experience
- Two nights accommodations
- Two-hour reservation for two at our Sea Glass Deck Fire Tables
- Heated Huga Seats and cozy blankets
- Complimentary bottle of Moet Ice to enjoy
- Bites and Entrees available from Sea Glass's all-day menu
Cape Skate for a Cause
Supporting local winter activities
Cape Community Arena Group is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization established in 2021 with a mission to plan, build, and donate a four-season, multi-purpose covered arena for year-round, multi-generational activities to the Town of Cape Elizabeth for the primary benefit of Cape Elizabeth residents. CCAG intends to provide a space for safe, healthy, family-oriented experiences. Receive 50% off of your nightly room rate, Tuesday February 20 – Thursday February 22, 2024 and Monday February 26 – Thursday February 29, 2024 when you donate 25.00 tax deductible donation check made out to Cape Community Arena and receive the discount! It's a win, win! 100% of your donation goes to support the CCA. Inn by the Sea is also a business sponsor of the CCA and we appreciate all of our guest support. This unique offer is only available for 3 days in February. Based upon availability, holidays and blackout dates apply. Not combinable and not valid for existing reservations or group reservations.
Celebration of all things from the Sea!
One weekend a year Inn by the Sea celebrates the bounty from the Sea! From Oysters and Little necks to grilled Lobster Tails and Bubbles! Join us for two nights of celebration this February to savor the sea!
- Two nights accommodations
- Two tickets to any day of celebration (must reserve in advance)
- Two complimentary glasses of bubbles
Stay More, Save More
Purchase now and save when you stay more! Save 20% off when you stay 3 nights, 30% off when you stay 5 nights or 35% off for 7 nights or more through the end of April 2024. Enjoy a short trip to far away and enjoy the ultimate environment where “Luxury comes naturally”!
Offer available for accommodations from December 2023 through end of April 2024. Based upon availability, holidays and blackout dates apply. Not combinable and not valid for existing reservations or group reservations.
Green to Gold Package
As a member of Beyond Green the Inn is committed to supporting community, culture and continuously challenging ourselves to be good stewards of our natural environment through green operations. Spend two nights in a suite and connect with the Inn’s natural coastal environment and region with an experience that offers a greater understanding of our seaside location as well as our community and its people.
- Three-night stay for two people in a luxury suite
- Breakfast for both days in our ocean-view Sea Glass restaurant
- Choose an experience and immerse yourself in local culture or learn about our natural coastal environment
- Beach ecology walk
- Coastal garden tour
- 3-course plant-based dinner in Sea Glass
- Food walking tour through Portland's historic Old Port
- Authentic lobster boat trip in Casco Bay
*Please contact guest services at 207.799.3134 to book your experience, based on availability and seasonality*
Habitat for Humanity
When you stay between December 14, 2023 and May 16, 2024 receive 50% off our Best Available Rate for stays of 2 or more nights.
- Minimum $35 donation to Habitat for Humanity upon arrival
- Receive 50% off our Best Available Rate
- Subject to availability, blackout dates apply
- Not valid toward current or group reservations
Maine Brew Package
A Maine Beer Getaway
Cure all that ales you with a Maine beer weekend- with dozens of unique microbreweries and a foodie rep like no other coastal city, Portland is the perfect small port town for beer lovers to explore. Spend two nights in luxury at Maine's premier beach destination Inn by the Sea, where you'll be welcomed with a selection of seasonal Maine beer. Join the Portland Brew Bus, which will "drive you to drink locally" for lunch and a guided behind the scenes look at several of Maine's craft breweries. Return to the Inn for a treatment or two at SPA. The package is available for Thursday - Sunday stays April through October and Friday - Sunday stays November - March.
- Two nights in a single bedroom traditional room, garden suite, spa suite or beach suite accommodation
- $40 voucher towards breakfast in Sea Glass
- 4.5-hour tour of local microbreweries on the Maine Brew Bus with lunch
- $220 voucher towards any SPA service
- Welcome Beer Amenity
Taste of Maine Package
Visit Maine's Foodiest Small Town
Take in a delicious tasting tour of Portland, ME, selected USA’s Foodiest Small Town by Bon Appetit. Our Taste of Maine Culinary Package takes you through rich local and maritime history of Portland. Portland, Maine boasts fresh seafood and lobster sourced from the working oceanfront. Artisanal cheeses and handcrafted beer, fabulous restaurants, and also award-winning chefs abound. Get a taste of it all with a 2 ½ hour jaunt with Maine Foodie Tours. While visiting the city’s best purveyors, learn a little about the city’s history all while enjoying tastings as you weave through the scenic Old Port. Return to Inn by the Sea for the evening with three-course dinner in ocean view Sea Glass. Enjoy Chef Brown's fresh seasonal menu, and a bottle of Maine wine.
- Two nights in a single bedroom luxury accommodation at Inn by the Sea
- Welcome amenity of two house-made, seasonal whoopie pies
- Guided Culinary Walking Tour with Maine Foodie Tours
- $100 voucher towards dinner at Sea Glass
- Bottle of Maine wine or Maine beer
*Package is available seven days a week year round*
A Luxury Getaway for You and Your Favorite Canine
The perfect getaway for you and the four-legged members of your family includes our INNcredible Pet Package. Begin with two evenings of luxury in our single bedroom accommodations. Then, you and your favorite travel companion will be welcomed with an Inn by the Sea dog bowl. A personalized L.L. Bean dog bed awaits your furry loved one along with nightly pet turndown service. The pampering continues with one L.L. Bean Dog Toy and a nightly selection from our gourmet pet menu.
- Two nights in a pet-friendly single bedroom suite accommodation
- Inn by the Sea dog bowl
- Personalized L.L. Bean dog bed
- L.L. Bean dog toy
- Nightly selection from our gourmet pet menu
INN with Art
Experience an art filled getaway starting with two nights in our one-bedroom accommodations. Two tickets to the Portland Museum of Art, the largest and oldest public art institution in the United States is included in the package along with a museum catalog. Dine in Sea Glass with scenic ocean views for breakfast (a daily $40 credit) and dinner (a $100 credit) included.
- Two nights in our one-bedroom accommodations
- Admission for two at the Portland Museum of Art
- Souvenir Museum Catalog
- $40 daily credit toward breakfast at Sea Glass
- $100 credit toward dinner for two at Sea Glass
A luxurious relaxation SPA Retreat
Enjoy luxury and relaxation with our INNcredible SPA Package. First, begin your state of relaxation with two evenings in our luxuriously appointed single bedroom accommodations. Then, awaken each morning to a gourmet breakfast in the ocean view Sea Glass restaurant with a $40 voucher towards breakfast, daily. Finally, retreat to SPA where our serene setting coupled with our sea-inspired treatments offer a profound sense of well-being.
Because your comfort is our top priority, our spa features separate men’s and women’s sanctuaries, your own locker appointed with a robe and sandals, private steam rooms, and an experience shower. We also offer lush amenities and beverages to help you transition into a relaxed frame of mind and start the therapeutic process even before your treatment begins.
- Two nights in a single bedroom accommodation
- $40 voucher towards breakfast in our ocean view Sea Glass Restaurant
- $280 credit towards any SPA service