Exclusive Maine Vacation Packages
Inn by the Sea celebrates winter in Maine with some great getaway experiences. Whether for a night, weekend or week, the Inn’s cozy outdoor fire pit, family-friendly resort amenities and activities, full-service SPA, and locally sourced dining at Sea Glass will create winter memories to be treasured.
Lucky Catch Package
Join the crew of a Maine Lobster Boat
Join the crew of an authentic Maine Lobster Boat and venture out onto Casco Bay to don slickers and help bait and pull traps. The crew of the Lucky Catch will teach you Maine lore and sustainable fishing practices as you float by historic sites such as Portland Headlight, commissioned by George Washington. Take your catch across the dock to the Lobster Company to have your lobsters cooked up in the port. Return to the relaxed, elegant hospitality at Inn by the Sea located on a mile of unspoiled sand beach for three luxurious nights in a spacious one or two bedroom suite. Start your day with a sumptuous breakfast in ocean view Sea Glass restaurant.
- Three Nights in a One or Two Bedroom Suite at Inn by the Sea
- Four Tickets to go Lobstering
- Four Lobsters from your haul to enjoy on the Deck
- $50 Certificate for the Portland Lobster Co.
- $40 Daily Breakfast Credit
Taste of Maine Package
Visit Maine's Foodiest Small Town
Take in a delicious tasting tour of Portland, ME, selected USA’s Foodiest Small Town by Bon Appetit. Our Taste of Maine Culinary Package takes you through rich local and maritime history of Portland. Portland, Maine boasts fresh seafood and lobster sourced from the working oceanfront. Artisanal cheeses and handcrafted beer, fabulous restaurants, and also award-winning chefs abound. Get a taste of it all with a 2 ½ hour jaunt with Maine Foodie Tours. While visiting the city’s best purveyors, learn a little about the city’s history all while enjoying tastings as you weave through the scenic Old Port. Return to Inn by the Sea for the evening with three-course dinner in ocean view Sea Glass. Enjoy Chef Chadwick’s fresh seasonal menu, and a bottle of Maine wine. Package is available seven days a week year round.
- Two nights in a single bedroom luxury accommodation at Inn by the Sea
- Welcome amenity of house-made whoopie pies
- Guided Culinary Walking Tour with Maine Foodie Tours
- $100 voucher towards dinner at Sea Glass
- Bottle of Maine wine or Maine beer
A Luxury Getaway for You and Your Favorite Canine
The perfect getaway for you and the four-legged members of your family includes our INNcredible Pet Package. Begin with two evenings of luxury in our single bedroom accommodations. Then, you and your favorite travel companion will be welcomed with an Inn by the Sea dog bowl. A personalized L.L. Bean dog bed awaits your furry loved one along with nightly pet turndown service. The pampering continues with one L.L. Bean Dog Toy and a nightly selection from our gourmet pet menu.
- Two nights in a pet-friendly single bedroom suite accommodation
- Inn by the Sea dog bowl
- Personalized L.L. Bean dog bed
- L.L. Bean dog toy
- Nightly selection from our gourmet pet menu
INN with Art
Experience an art filled getaway starting with two nights in our one-bedroom accommodations. Two tickets to the Portland Museum of Art, the largest and oldest public art institution in the United States is included in the package along with a museum catalog. Dine in Sea Glass with scenic ocean views for breakfast (a daily $40 credit) and dinner (a $100 credit) included.
- Two nights in our one-bedroom accommodations
- Admission for two at the Portland Museum of Art
- Souvenir Museum Catalog
- $40 daily credit toward breakfast at Sea Glass
- $100 credit toward dinner for two at Sea Glass
A luxurious relaxation SPA Retreat
Enjoy luxury and relaxation with our INNcredible SPA Package. First, begin your state of relaxation with two evenings in our luxuriously appointed single bedroom accommodations. Then, awaken each morning to a gourmet breakfast in the ocean view Sea Glass restaurant with a $40 voucher towards breakfast, daily. Finally, retreat to SPA where our serene setting coupled with our sea-inspired treatments offer a profound sense of well-being.
Because your comfort is our top priority, our spa features separate men’s and women’s sanctuaries, your own locker appointed with a robe and sandals, private steam rooms, and an experience shower. We also offer lush amenities and beverages to help you transition into a relaxed frame of mind and start the therapeutic process even before your treatment begins.
- Two nights in a single bedroom accommodation
- $40 voucher towards breakfast in our ocean view Sea Glass Restaurant
- $220 credit towards any SPA service