Exclusive Maine Vacation Packages
Inn by the Sea celebrates spring in Maine with some great getaway experiences. Whether for a night, weekend or week, the Inn’s cozy outdoor fire pit, family-friendly resort amenities and activities, full-service SPA, and locally sourced dining at Sea Glass will create spring memories to be treasured.
Foodie Fire & Ice
Take in coastal Maine’s calming winter atmosphere next to the fire in your cottage style suite while you savor captivating local cuisine. Escape to open spaces, beach walks and Portland’s urban chic small port city with a renowned food scene just 15 minutes away. Eat your way through Portland with a guided walking Foodie Tour as you learn the stories behind some of the city's creative local fare. Then skate it off at Thompson's Point 10,000 sq. ft. ice rink located on the river’s edge. Dine next to the fire in the privacy of your suite with two evenings of Sea Glass Chef Andrew Chadwick’s weekday nightly special menus. Bundle up and be welcomed to the shore with hot toddies created with local spirits at the fire tables on the outdoor ocean view deck.
- Three nights in a luxury fireplace cottage style suite
- Two tickets to the Portland Walking Foodie Tour
- Skating for two at Thompson's Point on the River's Edge
- Hot Toddies at the seaside fire tables
- Two nightly dinner specials for two
Winter on the Coast of Maine
a snowglobe-esque escape
Winter memories are made at Inn by the Sea. Serene walks along the snow-kissed beach, borrow our house snowshoes to explore a little further, or cozy up to the fire with ocean views and a hand crafted cocktail.
- Stay One or Two Nights - Receive 10% off
- Stay Three to Six Nights - Receive 15% off
Maine Resident Rate
Staycation in Vacationland
Explore the great state of Maine like a tourist - with a special offer for residents of Maine.
- One night in a one bedroom accommodation
- 20% off per night
- Available for stays Sunday - Thursday
INN-Joy a Little Longer
A Sea Change for Remote Work or Teaching this Winter
As employees continue to work from home, or parents start another term of homeschooling, Inn by the Sea is offering a sea change of scenery with our home away from home package for remote work or school. Find that elusive work/life balance when you work or teach at the shore with ocean views and fresh sea breezes…. and when it is time for a break, clear your mind with beach walks or on one of the many nature trails surrounding the Inn. Visit a historic lighthouse or Portland's urban chic small port city just 7 miles away with ice skating or boutique shopping.
Work or zoom from the coast at Maine's stylish and upscale Inn by the Sea and receive a 20% discount on extended stays over 7 days.
On top of the discount, students may also book a complimentary Beach Ecology walk with the Inn's Green Program Manager to learn about the Inn's habitat restoration projects with the Department of Conservation, local endangered species and how the Inn works on a triple bottom line model of People, Planet, Profit to support community and local environments.
- Seven + Night stay
- 20% off our Best Available Rate
A Luxury Getaway for You and Your Favorite Canine
The perfect getaway for you and the four-legged members of your family includes our INNcredible Pet Package. Begin with two evenings of luxury in our single bedroom accommodations. Then, you and your favorite travel companion will be welcomed with an Inn by the Sea dog bowl. A personalized L.L. Bean dog bed awaits your furry loved one along with nightly pet turndown service. The pampering continues with one L.L. Bean Dog Toy and a nightly selection from our gourmet pet menu.
- Two nights in a pet-friendly single bedroom suite accommodation
- Inn by the Sea dog bowl
- Personalized L.L. Bean dog bed
- L.L. Bean dog toy
- Nightly selection from our gourmet pet menu
- Nightly pet turndown service including seasonally flavored dog treats
Return to the Coast
Summer Days are Calling - When You Are Ready
Our lawns, beach and neighboring trails offer guests vast amounts of space to spread out and enjoy sun, sand and coastal cliff walks in every season. Stroll the beautiful boardwalk around Great Pond, take in panoramic ocean vistas on the seaside Cliff Walk at Two Lights State Park or enjoy tree bathing on the trails at Robinson's Woods with your pup.
We will do the shopping and cooking so you can simply relax and take in Maine's rejuvenating coastal scene.
- Minimum Three Night Stay in a Cove Suite or Beach Suite
- One Breakfast Provisions Basket
- Includes: 1 Dozen Farm Fresh Eggs, 1 Gallon Milk, 1/2 Gallon Juice, 12 Bottles of Poland Spring Water, 6 Pieces of Whole Fruit, Assorted Pastries
- One Italian Dinner Provisions Basket
- Includes: 2 lbs Penne Pasta, choice of Marinara or Alfredo Sauce, 4 Dinner Rolls with Blueberry Butter, 1 Bottle of House Red or White Wine
- $100 Credit to Sea Glass for Take Out Dinner
Hospitality for Habitat
When you stay between now and May 13, 2021 and donate a minimum of $35 to Habitat for Humanity, receive 50% off our Best Available Rate.
- Minimum $35 donation to Habitat for Humanity upon arrival
- Receive 50% off our Best Available Rate
- Subject to availability, blackout dates apply
- Not valid toward current or group reservations